Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lady Poll: What Secrets Do You Keep From Your Guy?

Men, avert your eyes. Or maybe don’t but only if you’re ready for your daily dose of the painful truth. Because here it is: women don’t always tell the truth. And what’s more, we don’t think we should. Oh, get that sour look of your face; this doesn’t make us the devil. On the contrary, it makes us smart girls who occasionally know how to play the game properly.

Don’t get me wrong…in almost all situations, I think ‘fessing up to the troubling truth is the way to go. I really don’t think that a relationship without trust and honesty can survive (and I don’t just throw those words around, my friends). So where do the acceptable lies come in? Well, they’re more like omissions than anything. Because honestly, there are some things that are so personal that they aren’t fodder for public consumption…even if the “public” is just the person you’re dating.

So what kinds of things are we sneaky ladies keeping from you fine fellows? Let’s ask some real, live chicks who aren’t me!

No comments:

geovisite